[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gaurding Individual Sheets
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Gaurding Individual Sheets
- From: leil lucy alexander <leilx@OLYMPUS.NET>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:57:41 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <E0y0IgRfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-Id: <199802112016.MAA29780@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I've used sekishu, a japanese paper which is extremely strong. it is
available from Daniel Smith in very large sheets, and it isn't cheap, but
it does the job better than anything else I've seen. it comes in white and
>Can someone reccomend the best products to gaurd individual sheets so as to
>be able to bind them?
=8A Say that a hut,
south facing in the hundred-mile winds,
comprises ten thousand terrified hunks of stone.
from "Sonnet for Constituents Not Permitted"
_Arms wide, eyes open_ by Annie Stenzel
email@example.com leil lucy alexander