Re: Double edge razor blades

Try the mens health and beauty aids section. That's where you'll find them.
I know Fritz and Trudi Eberhart used to sell them for the Schaerf-fix and
think Bookbinder's Warehouse and Bookmakers carry them. Those blades are a
bit stiffer and more durable, but cost more. I'd try the first option first.

Peter

At 09:53 AM 2/17/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a source for double edge razor blades to use with the
>Brockman paring machine?  Thanks in advance.
>
>Artemis BonaDea

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter D. Verheyen
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey