Re: FREDERIC W. GOUDY LECTURE AND WORKSHOP

Dear Susan,
It's so nice to hear from Kentucky. Ahhh, a blizzard. We've just had a huge
amount of rain, but it just can't compare to a blizzard! Besides the weather,
how do you like living there? Are you there just a few months out of the year
now?
I will give your greetings to Sumner. It should be a wonderful talk and
workshop. He's always so thoughtful.
I'm off to teach a workshop in San Francisco this weekend. Then I'll be in
Ascona, Switzerland taking a six-day workshop with Dag Peterson, the head
conservator at Wolfenbuttl. He's teaching a course on the girdle book. I may
sign up for the girdle book workshop with Pam Spitzmuller at PBI this year,
but there's really no one else I'm dying to work with on the docket. So that's
a lot of money for that. But it would be fun to see everyone at PBI. I haven't
been able to go for a while.
What kind of book are you working on now?
Warmly,
Kitty