Greetings

Joyce:  I'm back in the frozen north - quite a change after a month of
spring in Oregon.  The bulbs were up and several kinds of trees beginning
to leaf out.  Such a difference.

My binding project when good and bad.  I learned alot and wish I'd known
half of it before I started. Oh well, such is life.  I'm alot more
comfortable with leather now than I was and have tons of scraps to play
with.

How goes life for you?  Is it spring there?  It's warm here (35 degrees)
and the sun is shining so it could be worse.  I'm just ready for the snow
to go away and that's two months from now.

Artemis