Arranging poems on pages???

I've written some poetry and would like to write them in
books and on plaques to give as gifts.  But I don't have a
clue how to arrange them attractively on the page.  I know
that in books of poetry and commercial plaques, they're
arranged in various ways, but I can't figure out how to
arrange them.  Can anyone please either give me any hints, or
suggest a book which might explain this sort of thing?

Thank you VERY much for any help you can provide.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]