GBW Rocky Mountain Chapter Newsletter

The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers is getting ready
to publish its March newsletter. Our chapter covers a wide area and the
newsletter helps us to keep in touch. Our members include book, paper,
calligraphy and letterpress artists, etc. at all levels.

If you know of any lectures, workshops, books in sheets, equipment for
sale, or other information that might interest our group, please send
the info to Pamela Barrios by return e-mail, or to P.O. 83 Box, Orem UT
84057-0083 or call 801-802-9311.

Thank you,

Pamela Barrios