GBW Rocky Mountain Chapter Newsletter

Pamela Barrios wrote:

> []or other information that might interest our group, please send
> the info to Pamela Barrios by return e-mail, or to P.O. 83 Box, Orem UT
> 84057-0083 or call 801-802-9311.

Typography papers [journal]

Typography papers is published annually by the Department of
Typography  & Graphic Communication at The University of Reading,
England. Edited by Paul Stiff, the journal is devoted to serious
writing and tempered debate on issues relating to typography.

Two volumes are now out: Typography papers 1 1996 [132pp],
and Typography papers 2 1997 [126 pp], the third one to appear
later this year.

They are available in the U.S. from Very Graphics. $27 to individuals,
$40 to institutions (shipping additional).

Andras Furesz
Very Graphics
P.O. Box 95642
Seattle, WA 98145