Re: Arranging poems on pages???

Keith Smith makes a big deal of this in his slim volume about Text and the
Artist's Book, comparing two printed different editions of a poem.

Agree with you, Charles, it is the author who needs to determine if the
design meets the author's intent.  In the case of poetry it would seem more
important that the author's intent comes across than it be "right".

The writing of the word and the presentation of the word are two different
arts, some have learned to do both well.

-Karen from Atlanta