virus and homepage

Dear Gord- I have been out of touch for a while but want to let you know about
our homepage address-
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html

Also, a VIRUS WARNING received from French computer engineer via my daughter
in Michigan.

"If you receive an E-mail titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" DO NOT open it. It will erase
everything on your  hard drive. This information was announced yesterday from
Microsoft. Also, do not open or even look at any mail that says "RETURNED OR
UNABLE TO DELIVER" This virus will attach itself to your computer components
and render them useless. Immediately delete any items that say this. AOL has
said that this is a very dangerous virus and that there is no remedy for it at
this time."