Jane Grabhorn

Does anyone know which famous Grabhorn brother Jane married? I'm working =
on
a piece of printing history, and am out in the country, far away from my
library. I think she was married to Robert Grabhorn, but am not sure. If
anyone has access to "The Compleat Jane Grabhorn" a wonderful collection =
of
her zany letterpress works published under the Jumbo press imprint, that
might have the reference.

Thanks in advance

Susan King, Paradise Press

SusanKing@compuserve.com