Listserv Instructions: From the FAQ

Since it seems like forever since I've sent this message, here goes... Full
instructions are also available on the web at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> I encourage all to bookmark that page.

If you are interested in subscribing to Book_Arts-L send a message to
listserv@listserv.syr.edu. The message should read:

subscribe Book_Arts-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname

e.g. subscribe Book_Arts-L Paul Bonet

You will then receive a message telling you how to change you subscription
options. For convenience I have listed them below as well.

To not receive a copy of your postings send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail norepro

(By default subscribers receive copies of their own postings.)

If later on you decide you do want copies of your own postings, send the
following message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail repro

To postpone your mail, for vacation, send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L nomail

To receive a larger message every day or so, instead of many small ones,
send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To receive your postings again later, send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail

If you received the digest, the correct message would be:
     set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To unsubscribe send the message: unsub Book_Arts-L

These and all other list commands must be sent to:
     listserv@listserv.syr.edu

As proper syntax is important, feel free to copy the text and paste it into
your message to listserv.

Please don't ask the list for information on setting options. Those should
all be sent to me at Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu