[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Lanterns
- From: Kate Moore <SharLoMo@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:35:22 EST
- Message-Id: <199802241447.GAA10392@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 98-02-23 18:41:48 EST, you write:
> Kate--I only have one book on the subject in my stuff: John Lowe, JAPANESE
> CRAFTS, London (John Murray), 1983. Pp. 132 ff. contain a discussion of
> paper lantern making. A brief skim does not turn up the exact paper but
> there is a discussion of the paper on p.140.
> Sam Lanham
> Sam Lanham (email@example.com)
Thank you, thank you! I'll locate that book.