[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking For Blck & White Headband
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Looking For Blck & White Headband
- From: Jason Thompson <jason@RAGANDBONE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:37:23 -0500
- Message-Id: <199802241937.LAA11582@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm binding a special book for a friend and we're looking for black & white
The book is black & white and we think this headband would look better than
what I currently have in the studio.
If anyone out there has a spare few inches they can send us, please Email
me at the bindery.
We can trade our red & gold headband in exchange!
Thanks in advance
r a g & b o n e b i n d e r y
fax: 401 723 0608
voice: 401 723 2665
mail: 163 exchage street
blackstone studios # 405
pawtucket, rhode island 02860
info: handbound books, albums, journals,
guestbooks, boxes and more.
visit our web site to order on-line
see you there!