Looking For Blck & White Headband

Hello all!

I'm binding a special book for a friend and we're looking for black & white
headband.

The book is black & white and we think this headband would look better than
what I currently have in the studio.

If anyone out there has a spare few inches they can send us, please Email
me at the bindery.

We can trade our red & gold headband in exchange!

: )

Thanks in advance

Peace......

Jason Thompson

                 r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                 web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                 fax:  401 723 0608
               voice:  401 723 2665
                mail:  163 exchage street
                       blackstone studios # 405
                       pawtucket, rhode island 02860

                info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                       guestbooks, boxes and more.
                       visit our web site to order on-line

                       see you there!