a 'must visit', more...

This morning I sent the following message:
-----
http://www.imultimedia.pt/museuvirtpress
The Virtual Museum of Printing-Press
----

Already I received several enthousiastic reactions about this site.
The Virtual Museum of Printing-Press  has been on line since April
last year and this far had only 750 visitors. Apparently the owner
never added his URL to the major searchengines. His page needs quite
some time loading (so some patience is needed).
Again: a 'must visit'

Ton Cremers

Ton Cremers
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers/