Bookbinding Supplies

I have been studying hand bookbinding for about a year.  I took a class
here in California, and the woman who taught the class sells bookbinding
supplies such as bookboards, headbands, glue, etc.  Now I know that I
can get glue almost anywhere, but have been unsuccessful in finding
alternate sources for other bookbinding supplies.

I'm new to this list by one week, so I apologize if this is a subject
that has been exhausted recently.  I would appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Jennifer Woods
(not the veteran Jennifer Woods of the Book-Arts list.
Now there are two of us!)