[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookbinding Supplies
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Bookbinding Supplies
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@ISTAR.CA>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:13:32 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <E0y7juX-0001Q6firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-Id: <199802251705.JAA17816@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm in Ottawa, Canada, and I, too, don't know any place/person that sells
bookbinding supplies locally. If anyone can make any suggestions, please do.
At 08:43 25/02/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have been studying hand bookbinding for about a year. I took a class
>here in California, and the woman who taught the class sells bookbinding
>supplies such as bookboards, headbands, glue, etc. Now I know that I
>can get glue almost anywhere, but have been unsuccessful in finding
>alternate sources for other bookbinding supplies.
>I'm new to this list by one week, so I apologize if this is a subject
>that has been exhausted recently. I would appreciate any info.
>(not the veteran Jennifer Woods of the Book-Arts list.
>Now there are two of us!)
P S Y M O N ? ? ? ?