Re: BOOK EXPLORATIONS '98

Hi Artemis:  Info on the BOOK EXPLORATIONS  '98 was sent to you yesterday
as you are on my mailing list of real artist's book officienados.
In my many travels have met several people who know you - and believe me,
you get all raves !

Cheers

Lilias  (Daria is the person whose computer I share)

By the way, as I will announce today, Anne Annenger of Harvard's Houghton
Library and Mary McCarthy who wrote Making Handmade Books are two of the
judges for the exhibit .  Ms. Annenger is in charge of the artists book
collection there and is always on the lookout for uniques to add to her
growing treasure trove.