Die-cuts or?

Hello all,
I would like to make a small run of mini albums and I'm in need of some
advice. I'd like to cut some 1" diameter holes--circles and, if possible,
ovals into a thin binders board covered by a layer of paper. I plan on
gluing the paper to the board and then cutting--the thin edge of the
board showing is fine by me. There must be some kind of tool for these
small holes? I know there are mat cutters for larger ones. Can they do
holes this small? Does anything do elliptical shapes? Or am I relegated
to getting these die cut (expensive, I'm sure)? Thanks!

David Kern

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]