[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Die-cuts or?
- From: David Kern <dkern@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:03:31 -0600
- Message-Id: <199802270410.UAA18770@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would like to make a small run of mini albums and I'm in need of some
advice. I'd like to cut some 1" diameter holes--circles and, if possible,
ovals into a thin binders board covered by a layer of paper. I plan on
gluing the paper to the board and then cutting--the thin edge of the
board showing is fine by me. There must be some kind of tool for these
small holes? I know there are mat cutters for larger ones. Can they do
holes this small? Does anything do elliptical shapes? Or am I relegated
to getting these die cut (expensive, I'm sure)? Thanks!
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]