No Subject

I want to handbind some books of poetry.  Some contain quotes and I'm
not sure how to place them.  I know that this is a question of
grammar, but since many of us are making this sort of book I hope
that someone here can help me.

How do I place the quotation marks when a quote is divided
between several lines?  eg,
    "Yes," said Susie.  "I think
     that that is a great idea."  (pretend that that rhymes!)

Thank you VERY much for any help anyone can give me.

Kindest regards,
   Betsy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]