Re: Die-cuts

Thanks to all for your replies, they've been very helpful. The accucut
looks very interesting and if the budget for this project allows, I may
purchase one. Otherwise, the Ellison is an option and I'm told that there
are many of these in elementary schools and that I may try gaining access
to one. Fortunately, I have some teacher friends. Evidently, the accucut
dies are compatible with the Ellison so if I can't find the right die I
can have one made.

David

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]