quotation marks in books?

I apologize if this is a duplicate message ... I haven't seen
the first one come through.

I want to make books of poetry using regular bookbinding
techniques.  Can anyone please help me with the quotation
marks when a quote is continued in the next sentence or
paragraph?

eg, if the same person is speaking on each line,

    Would I put "cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc,"
                "dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,"
                "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

                "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff,"
                "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg."

       or maybe "cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc,
                "dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,
                "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

                "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff,
                "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg."

       or maybe "cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc,
                "dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,
                "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

                "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff,
                "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg."

I can't thank you enough for any help you can give me.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]