Re: quotation marks in books?

I deeply appreciate your excellent help!  If I could bother you with one
more question, how do I put it when starting a new paragraph (or line
with a blank line in between)?  Does the same rule apply?

For some reason, I remember something about using a quote on the left
side of each line but nothing on the right until the very end of the
quote - but don't remember the exact rule and have no idea where to look.

Thanks again!  Although the bookbinding is the fun part, I need to make
sure that the content is also nice.

Kindest regards,
    Betsy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]