[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: quotation marks in books?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: quotation marks in books?
- From: Elizabeth McClenthen <irisheyessmiling@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:54:37 -0800
- Message-Id: <199802280258.SAA19056@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I deeply appreciate your excellent help! If I could bother you with one
more question, how do I put it when starting a new paragraph (or line
with a blank line in between)? Does the same rule apply?
For some reason, I remember something about using a quote on the left
side of each line but nothing on the right until the very end of the
quote - but don't remember the exact rule and have no idea where to look.
Thanks again! Although the bookbinding is the fun part, I need to make
sure that the content is also nice.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]