Thanks for your help

I very deeply appreciate all the help I've received concerning
quotation marks.  I tried to respond to each person individually,
but may have gotten mixed up since some people posted to both the
list and to me separately (which is great; I'm just afraid I may have
thanked some people twice and skipped others).  If I missed you,
please know that it was an accident, and how deeply I appreciate your
help.

Thank you very much.

Kindest regards,
   Betsy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]