Re: Non-Toxic Printmaking

>The Keith Howard approach to safer printmaking is a wonderful
>addition to a long tradition and has a great place for those schools or
>individuals who don't have the resources or training to provide the proper
>environment for a wider range of chemistry, that if misused, could be very
>dangerous.

Not sure if this is what you intended, but the implication here is that
there is no inherent value in the processes Keith has developed beyond the
fact that they are safer than traditional methods. I don't think that they
are just for schools and individuals without proper resources or training.
I work with a print studio that has state of the art safety equipment, and
they choose to use many of the non-toxic printmaking methods he has
developed simply because the quality of the finished print is terrific.