Re: Mutilated Library Books

As a librarian in one of the vandalized institutions, I can attest that
the person who
razored out photos of young boys did not seem to be acting out of a wish
for censorship. In our particular case, most of the mutilated books were
from education and other areas, and many of the photos were simply young
boys doing everyday things, and often only the head was removed. So, no,
I don't think that's the case here.
Clara Keyes
Morehead State University
Kentucky