[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:08:07 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803041623.IAA16394@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We've had this debate before, but I'd like to pose this question again.
Why, do I want to do this to myself again, well I'm giving a presentation
to an Art History class on "artists books" and people have been clamoring
for a definition.
What I'd like is for people to think about this subject and submit a
concise (1 paragraph) definition. I'll select a few of these and put them
into a handout. If there's enough interest I may put them together as a
web file and post on the Book Arts Web.
Thanks for your help.
Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.9510 <fax>