Re: Bookbinding Supplies

This is a late reply and I think someone has already mentioned Bookbinders
Warehouse, Colophon, and Bookmakers, all of which I've bought supplies from
most happily. I also sell a LIMITED number of supplies in small quantities.
This evolved from requests from my students and include item like packages of
headbands--six 6" pieces in different colors, 1/4 yrd. of bookcloth, etc. I
have the printed catalogue done but my web page is not quite updated yet. I'd
be glad to send you a catalogue if you will e-mail me at my e-mail DIRECTLY
with your addresss. My e-mail is PAGrass@aol.com or look at my web page at
www.green-heron-kits.com.   Patty Grass