Re: Etching copper type

At 10:46 AM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
.......I think I've used 30 gallon units of 42 balume Hunt Chemical Blue
Label >Ferric Chloride in the past. I used to full range of the standard
>dilutions.

I need to correct myself.  I use 15 gallon units of 48 balume Hunt Chemical
Blue Label Roto Iron #840363 from Philip A. Hunt Chemical Corp. P.O.Box
2090 Fairfield NJ 07006  (201?) 592 7000

To make 48 Be Ferric Chloride from powder (Acid free reagent grade type
from chemical lab)

Cold Water 120 ounces by volume
Slowly add 100 ounces Ferric Chloride by weight into non metal container.
Stir continiously and expect solution to become hot.

Add water to make 1 gallon.

Regards,
Michael Morin-Celtic Press-Buffalo, NY