Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)

What about a book which is itself the thing to be communicated, not a
support for conveying something other than itself. Even though it may seem
to be just a rewording of the term to be defined, I do feel important to
stress the fact that in an artist-book the book is the art, not just a
possible enabling factor for time delayed (mass)communication.

Angela