Re: Artists book

Yeah I know and I'm a masochist too. I have my set ideas which I'm clinging
to with increasing fervor and at the same time trying to be open about
things. Comes from working with art students. I need to tell a group of
students what an "artists book" is. Figured this would be the place to get
the broad spectrum.

Distinction I've already seen consistency in is:

artists book vs. livre d'artiste

Now about those BSOs (book shaped objects)... Come on, does anyone
seriously believe they're books? (yes, I'm baiting here, but be articulate,
and above all, civil). NOTE: This isn't directed at anyone in particular.

Peter

At 08:30 PM 3/4/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Ohhhhhhh Peter! I feel a can of worms coming on!
>
>Pat

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter D. Verheyen
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey