[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Book binding supplies?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Book binding supplies?
- From: Todd Wallace <twallace@CAIS.NET>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:21:29 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803051431.GAA17600@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
After I finished binding my first two practice books, I am now on the hunt
for some "real" book binding supplies. I have been using construction paper
for the "cloth" cover and mat board for the cardboard on the inside of the
covers, but I'd really like to get some of that shiny cloth stuff that real
book are bound in. I live in the DC/Northern VA area, but I'm willing to
Thanks for any help,