Book binding supplies?

After I finished binding my first two practice books, I am now on the hunt
for some "real" book binding supplies. I have been using construction paper
for the "cloth" cover and mat board for the cardboard on the inside of the
covers, but I'd really like to get some of that shiny cloth stuff that real
book are bound in. I live in the DC/Northern VA area, but I'm willing to
mail order.

Thanks for any help,
Todd Wallace