Re: Book binding supplies?

Bookmakers in Riverdale, MD

Cindy Mowery, Owner
6001 66th Ave, Suite 101
Riverdale, MD 20737
301-459-3384

They share their space with Pyramid Atlantic and will be able to meet all
your supply needs

To get there go either through the city then take the BW Parkway North and
at the Riverdale exit turn right. They're on the back side of that strip
mall right next to (almost) the exit. From the Beltway head south towards
the city.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.9510 <fax>