Re: Book binding supplies?

03.05.98

Todd,

A snail_mail address to us will initiate the gladdening process of sending
you free of charge and without no derned obligations tall a new catalog
from Colophon Book Arts Supply, a company proud of its long history of
being a supplier of high quality bookbinding stuff to the small binder,
conservator and book artist.  And our service is legendary.

Nough said?

Reply with mailing address to:       colophon@olywa.net

Thanks