Razor Blades

Thanks to everyone who answered my query concerning double edge
razor blades for the Brockman Paring Tool.

I received several samples via postal mail and was able to (finally) find
some blades locally - I bought the entire supply!

I also received a Scharf-fix blade and it does, indeed, fit a Brockman
tool so that will be a back up source as well.

Thanks to all.

Artemis BonaDea