Re: Book binding supplies?

At 09:21 AM 3/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>After I finished binding my first two practice books, I am now on the hunt
>for some "real" book binding supplies.
>I live in the DC/Northern VA area, but I'm willing to
>mail order.   >Todd Wallace

There's a book supply shop called in this area called BookMakers:

BookMakers
6002 66th Ave. Suite 101
Riverdale, MD  20737
(301) 459-3384  fax:  (301) 459-7629

I've never been to their store in person, though I do believe they have a
storefront.  I have dealt with them via phone and mailorder.  They were
most helpful and certainly expedient!  They also have a catalog.

Juliet Page
~ overlooking Mill Creek on the Chesapeake Bay ~ near Annapolis, Md ~