Re: FW: Undeliverable Mail

--------------B6E35A7AFE609797EC5CC830

Lee,
It's very strange that the message bounced back to you. Oh well--none of
the gremlins associated with  contemporary electronic communication
surprise me.
The Ward Ritchie broadside is available for $15.  For me, the easiest
way to handle it  is for you to send a check made out to Denison
Library, Scripps College to my attention at the address below. Then I
will send you off a copy. If you are/represent an institution and need
an invoice, then we can send a copy of the broadside enclosing an
invoice. I prefer the former method if that works for you.
Judy Harvey Sahak
Librarian, Denison Library
Scripps College
Claremont, CA  91711
jharveysahak@rocky.claremont.edu
909-621-8973

Lee Cooper wrote:

> Judy
>
> I tried your email and it came back to me so I apologize to the list
> for =
> this general post.  Drop me a private line and let me know how you
> would =
> like to proceed with the sale of a broadside.
>
> Thanks,
> Lee Cooper

begin:          vcard
fn:             Judy Harvey Sahak