Business links for paper supply

Y'all:     This came to me today and I thought someone on the list might be
interested. Contact Mrs. Kaur directly at her email address below.    Pat

____**********_________********________********________**********

Hello Mam,
          Read about you , would like to tell 'bout me. I am a business women
from NorthEastern India, supplying handmade paper sheets from own plantation in
various sizes and colors(both naturally as well as chemically dyed).Also,
deal with
products made from handmade paper like greeting cards, carry bags,
notebooks, jotting pads, folders, envelopes , greeting cards.
If you are interested in buying raw material from India for your own
creation then do write in
to : Mrs Perminder Jeet Kaur
     tariniu@hotmail.com
regards.....