Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)

At 12:11 PM 3/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>After reading what I just wrote, I blame you for making me think about
>things like: Why is the sky blue? and other imponderables. Thanks for the
>opportunity to hurt my head.
>
>Nicholas

Why is the sky blue.  That's easy.  If it were brown it would be too
depressing.  It's true.  Until Bethlehem Steel closed down the sky in
Buffalo was always brown!  We already had brown water and purple-green dirt
(Trucked in special from Niagara Falls)  Ever since EPA and putting a brick
in my toilet, everything has been blue sky and sunshine.  Blue sky is just
good design, and we all know that when we see it, right?

Here to stay..Go Browns!

Michael Morin
Celtic Press, Brown-Town NY