[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)
- From: Paul Anderson <paul@GEEKY1.EBTECH.NET>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 01:43:28 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199803060547.AAA05005@bootes.ebtech.net>
- Message-Id: <199803060653.WAA16114@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Michael Morin wrote:
> Why is the sky blue.
Well, actually, it's because the majority of the sun's light in the longer
wavelengths(the red) is filtered out by the atmosphere, leaving the
shorter wavelengths, the blue, to filter through.
BTW, IMHO, art is something meant to evoke an emotion in the person that
beholds it. TTYL!
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
"With all due respect, you, sir, have the intellect of a pickle."