[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Book Protection Supplies?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Book Protection Supplies?
- From: David Macfarlane <dmac@BWAY.NET>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:38:29 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803061348.FAA14544@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>From where can I mail order rolls of that stiff clear plastic
(mylar? acetate?) that antiquarian book stores cover their
nicer books with? I've got some books I want to protect with
the stuff and I want to make sure I get archival quality
that won't damage the dust jackets or bindings. Thank you.
Green Dolphin Press