Re: urinal and duchamp

cheers to Jennifer, and, of ourse, to duchamp!

charles

>        and if this was the thought process, and he was the first to do
>such a thing--he was a genius (at least I think so)...then it is art...at
>least to me...because it's more than just the urninal..it is the entire
>process...at least in this case...and at the time in art history when this
>occurred....Art can take on many forms.
>
>In Duchamp's case, he himself, as an individual, was a work of art.
>
>just my opinion,
>jennifer

charles alexander   ::   poet and book artist   ::   chax@theriver.com
chax press   ::   alexander writing/design/publishing
books by artists' hands   ::   web sites built with care and vision
http://personal.riverusers.com/~chax/   ::   http://alexwritdespub.com