Re: WHAT IS A BOOK???

maybe something to check out for those interested in electronic hoo-ha
(some of it pretty cool)....

books on CD-- "Patchwork Girl" by Shelly jackson

              "Califia"  by MD Covekley (hope I have that right)

interactive books (book-artish in keeping with the ongoing thread)

                AND for those with a sci-fi interest;

Neal Stephenson's "A YOung Lady's Illustrated Primer" about an interactive
book which adapts its story line to the first owner who opens the book (it
maps the brain, don't ya know) and then the book is "acted" in by actor's
in another location who swing into action when the book is oepned and the
young girl needs to read or hear a story...that's a simplistic telling of
the storyline, the book is quite excellent, but these are interesting ideas
in the realm of the book and how it is defined.

Jennifer