[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bks abt aligning text
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bks abt aligning text
- From: Mary Hathaway <paraducks1@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 19:38:20 EST
- Message-Id: <199803071424.GAA15748@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The John Neal catalog has three books that seem to be about
how to align text in books:
_Elements of Typographic Style_ by Robert Bringhurst
_Layout and Design for Calligraphers_ by Alan Furber
_The Non-Designer's Design Book: Design and Typographic Priciples
for the Visual Novice_ by Robin Williams
Is anyone familiar with any of these books? If so, could you please
tell me which you would recommend or not recommend?
Thank you very much!
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]