[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WHAT IS A BOOK???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: WHAT IS A BOOK???
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 11:12:49 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803081444.GAA18596@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dear Paul Anderson: I truly believe that I will always prefer a paper
book to an electronic book, too, as will most of my friends and probably
most on the Book List.....but children are very comfortable with the new
the prices of books keep going up, and the cost of memory devices and chips
keep coming down, and children keep growing up.
We will see.....
Meanwhile, keep bookin'