[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Making money as a vanity press?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Making money as a vanity press?
- From: Todd Wallace <twallace@CAIS.NET>
- Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 10:47:08 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803081547.HAA17420@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
How likely is it that I could make some money as a vanity press, taking
people's manuscripts in electronic format, going to a layout program, to the
printed page, to a hand-bound book? I'm not looking to make a living doing
this, just having fun and making some spending money.
Thanks for any help, pointers, or laments of sad experience.