Re: Nomenclature

I just tried the link from my previous message, and it failed. I believe that is because, at the request of some list members, Iput the "word wrap" on my postings. It put a "return" after the "3" and broke the line, so here it is without the word wrap, and maybe this will work. Otherwise you may manually have to delete the "return" so the url ends ...msg00037.html