[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Protection Supplies?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Book Protection Supplies?
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:48:14 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803091620.IAA10468@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
David: I believe what you want is Mylar (polyester) film, which comes in
sheets or in rolls.
Call the supply house Light Impressions at 1-800-828-6216, the film is listed
on page 60 of their February catalog.
Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop