Re: bookness

from an earilier posting the notion of "bookness" was discussed, in the
context of book-like objects that do not operate as traditonal western
books.  In my classes, I use the word "bookworks" to describe items
that are book-like but do not function mechanically.  The items I'm
thinking of are wall pieces, books that are glued open so only 1
page spread is visible, books that are bolted shut, etc.

Artemis