Re: Bks abt aligning text

I'd like to sing the praises of  _The Non-Designer's Design Book: Design
and Typographic Priciples  for the Visual Novice_ by Robin Williams.

It is very basic, written in a very friendly style and thoroughly
enjoyable to read.  I refer to it often when I or someone I know
struggles with basic concepts.

Artemis