Keith Smith Books?

If I could trouble you with one more question, can anyone
tell me the difference between Keith Smith's _Structure of
the Visual Book_ and _Text in the Book Format_?

Also, where can I order _Text in the Book Format_?  John Neal
doesn't carry it (and they don't ever seem to answer their
E-Mail -- or, at least, I have never yet gotten a response),
so if you know of anyone online who sells books and who does
answer E-Mail, I would greatly appreciate hearing about them.

Thank you very much.

Mary

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]